- Membership is available to anyone over 18 years of age or older
- A non-refundable registration fee of £50 is payable to SEKK
- A monthly contribution of £20 is payable by direct debit/standing order
- There is 6 months cooling off period before new members can receive membership benefits
- New data regulations in place from 2018 means we need your consent to store your information, and to contact you via email, text, letters, and phone calls.
Once you submit your application, we will expect membership payment in full within 14 days. Once the payment is received in full, SEKK Leader will contact you soon after to confirm your membership.
Our Bank details are:
South East and Kent Kenyans Natwest Bank Sort Code: 60-24-26 Account No: 18683940